Friday, May 20, 2011

On My 54th Birthday

Good Morning Wankers (or whatever fookin time it happens to be when you see this)!






This spinnin' blue ball has circled the gaseous blob we call the SUN (Or, SOL if ya wanna get all technical aboot it) - Fifty Four Times since 5:30am on May 20th, 1957... The year I was dredged out by forceps from me mum's womb. I don't remember any of that, probably cos being born is a traumatic experience and my particular birth was traumatic for my mum and my miserable self.

So first, I wanna thank any of you scrodsuckers who may have wished me a happy birthday over there in Faceschnook land... I'm still not there, but I'm telling Blogger.com to x/post this over to my page on that joint.

Tonight, Pharmacy is beginning a new chapter with our new bass player "Ramone Ramones", so now the lineup is as follows:

Kitten - Vocals and Meows
Jonny Spit - Guitars and Vocals and Catfights
Ramone Ramones - Bass (and hopefully, Vocals too).
Jayden Neckred - Drums

So Pharmacy now, has an even Wider AGE-GAP! Ramone Ramones, at 21, is the youngest new member, Jayden in his Mid 30's but still in good shape, Kitten late **'s (I'm not at liberty to state Kitten's Age, ya know, age of a woman? Carefully guarded Secret?) - And myself at 54, well it should not work but it DOES! So after we learn all of our old songs, it's NEW SONG TIME! Yay! And it's "Out with the Young and In with the Younger!"

And I posted a link to our song "Misery", which we recor-dead in Kitten's Garage last February, this is a new mix done on Social Spit Drummer Javier's Sweetwater Creation Machine system, which is an AviDigidesign Digirack 003 - Javy and I have been spending a lot of time getting aquianted with it, it's COOL! This is mostly what's been goin on for the last 3 weeks, plus Social Spit practice, getting ready for our May 21st Plum Loco show with Systematic Abuse, Looking WAY forward to doing that show!





So if you Fookers do not show up, next time I see ya it's my size 12 Steel Toed Doc Marten's to be applied to your buttocks!

You'll be a walkin, WANKIN, and HURTIN advertisement for Doc Martens Boots!!

Now for the trivia:

Most of you, don't know that my cat Ming, after guzzling a cup of hot Chocolate, then proceeded to immediately vomit it up all over my old iPhone... About a month, maybe 5 weeks ago. Her timing was impeccable: She did this this on the one-and-only day I ever took the phone out of the protective cover!

Well, thanks to my brother and my sister in law, they sent me her old original iPhone which was just like mine. When I tried to restore my backup to the new iPhone, it would not finish the activation process! Mainly because, I found out, to my dismay and the dismay of about every original iPhone 2G owner in the world: You ABSOLUTELY CANNOT activate the 2G iPhone through iTunes any longer! Because ATT no longer supports the network that those original now-paperweights used! I tried about 3 times on as many 'puters, activation would stall. I brought it to the ATT store, and they gave me a new Sim Card, and it still would not activate! So the ATT guy told me to bring it to "A to Z Mobile" over there in Pukeway Plaza... The idea was, once I got the phone Jailbroken, it would activate - And it DID! So I've been playing with "Cydia" which is the Linux program that was in there after it got Jailbroken - Some of the linux packages in there are scary!

My Brother bought me a brand NEW 4G iPhone for my birthday, so I'm very pleased about that! Many thanks to my Brother Chris and his wife Merri: By the way: Not going to go into details, but to all my friends who have a measure of Faith, PLEASE Pray for my sister-in-law! She just needs a break from some pain. Other than that, my work has picked up quite a bit, I'm very pleased about that. So all is well, "24th century dies".

Wellll, I feel like I wanna give out a few hearty "Fuck Yous" but I really don't got nobody to give a "Fuck You" out to, at least not anyone of importance... I'm sure that some people wanna tell ME to piss off or fuck off, so DO it and get it over with! Willya? Eh.

Look I'll make ya a deal: Just so none of you will "Think" or "Assume" or better yet "PREsume" that I told them to "Fuck Off"? - I'll make it easy for ya... If I am telling you to "Fuck Off", I'll say it using your NAME to your FACE - So there will be NO Question I did it, see? Haha! If I wanted to tell you to "Fook Off", you will KNOW I said it and you'll KNOW I meant +YOU+. But like I just sed: "There ain't nobody I'm telling FUK AUF BITCH* to rite now".

( * )= iacmusic.com/FUKAUFBEYITCH

(This in contrast to Cliff gettin up on a Mike at a recent "Meatwagon" show at the Shakedown, and saying that "Anyone not likeing Meatwagon's 'The Sreve Garris Story' can fook off!" - I don't THINK, and in fact I KNOW he did NOT direct that out to anyone in particular... But what the hey? He's been marked GUILTY of telling someone to "Fook Auf!". Tsk, too bad!)

Most of this shite is none of anyone's business none of mine either... None of youse guy's beezwax is any of MINE. Sometimes we like to Co-Miserate, which is usually and actually a means for people to stock up on Emotional Ammo that can be used against each other later. I never do that, used to do it all the time but I stopped, cos it is a bad thing to do. Comprende?. Mostly, my beefs don't have anything to do with anyone HERE. and anything else has to do with that other Blog I posted "About the keeping of PROMISES". I kept mine, but promises made to me were never fulfilled, so I feel I am owed that, even if it is "just a night with lingerie" - And I want to make it Clear: I was Promised a "Night with Lingerie" if I were able to do a special computer job for someone, and I VERY MUCH wanted to do that, the "reward" factor is not important, but I took the offer seriously, and I was dissapointed that it was not apparently a valid offer. I think the one who promised that to me needs a spanking of some sort, for making gratuitious promises without intent of going through with them. :/ But one of these days, they will understand why this thing they did was as bad as any thing I ever did, and there was only one really bad thing I ever did, which I tried to fix immediately.

The one piece of advice I will give to anyone: Is stay TRUE to yourself - Do NOT let anyone try to CHANGE you to fit rheir image of what they think you should be. FUCK that. Moreover, do not let anybody try to make you, into a carbon copy cut-out of their deepest desires... perfect to them, worthless to you.

There are more scenarios to which this applies and not just with me, I'm sure all of you have gone through things like this. What I posted here, that was my scenario and I WILL not go in to a bunch of Name Calling and Finger Pointing, because I am not really angry, I am merely sad and depressed about this. Somebody did not like that I was playing with Pharmacy, and tried to influence me to Quit - But when it comes right down to is, I am a MUSICIAN, and Musicians MUST play MUSIC, and I don't care if anyone likes it really, ultimately I'd like people to enjoy the music I write and play for them, but if they honestly do not like it, if they told that to me it would not hurt me. So that the person did not like that band, did not bother me too much, I wanted to share all of my music with this person, and I did not continue to try to involve them with Pharmacy after I learned that they did not like them.

If any friends of yours, or a any person you are in a close realtionship with, tries to get you to QUIT doing something you love doing, if that thing is not harmful, unless it is harmful and you NEED to quit that thing - It is not just music, it could be anything. It can be anything else you LOVE doing - And if someone is strenuously trying to get you to quit that thing, then It is probabaly better to drop that person, remove them from your life like "Fleas from a Dog", because you will NOT be happy if you try to kow-tow to another person's EVERY whim, and they will not be happy either, it just causes a Self-Starting-Co-Miseration-Situation, a "Misery-Loop" which is a type of "Pete" and "Re-Peat", where the misery was a response to exterior bad circumstances, now is a self perpetuationg load of Bollox making everybody and especially the person who will not capitulate and finally DROP the subject, miserable... Until they finally and inevitably LET GO of the external event that caused the misery in the first place.

So unless they wanna try to FIX what was Broke, don't wanna see 'em. But if they wanna work with me to fix what's broke I'll drop everything and do it.. Because I believe it is VERY much worth fixing... Otherwise, I just don't care anymore.

So other than that small "Sergio Aragonez" style drawn-out-Drama, everybody Happy Nowadays! Social Spit, Plum Loco El Cajon, about 10:30pm, May 21st! 1678 Greenfield Drive!

5-20-2011

No comments: